Denied Timmy's DarkRP Staff Application

• Track updates to the DarkRP server by visiting the Update Council, located here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy

Jul 31, 2019
User name: Timmy

Your In-Game Name: YouDiedLmao

Your Steam Name: Matt

Your Steam ID: 76561198275325622

Your Age: 14

Staff Referral/Endorsement: N/A

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? Yes, I have a microphone and plan to use it.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? Over 1 week

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? No

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? Yes

How much experience do you have using ULX? What specific commands are you aware of? How much time have you had using ULX? I know 4 types ULX because I have seen different admins using it. I am familiar with bring, warn, freeze, and gag.

Tell us about yourself? My favorite hobbies is skateboarding my favorite sport is football. I like playing in Gaming Gods DarkRP server because I like having a good time playing with my friends and making different types of base design and the staff team on this server is amazing.

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? I would like to become a staff member in Gaming Gods DarkRP server because it’s a great server/ community and this server has a great staff team. Sometimes there no staff online or just afk and would like to apprehend anyone that is causing trouble at that time.

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? If I see someone saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity I would ,bring them ,them and ask why are you saying racial slurs and I will jail them for 4 min and give him a verbal warning If he does it again it would lead to a ban.

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? I would bring the player and freeze them ask him why are you mass RDM’ing. And warn him for mass RDM if he continues to mass RDM. I will ban him for mass RDM and NITRP.

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? If a player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room I would bring him and tell him to please stop using any type of exploits to exit the map this will be your verbal warning next time it will lead to a 3 hours ban for using exploits to exit the map.

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? If a player is threatening to DDoS the server I will permanently ban them because you don’t know if there joking and that can not be tolerated so that would lead to a permanent ban.

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? If me and all the other staff members are occupied with administration sits. I will tell him I have to deal with a major problem atm and will bring the persons that is mass RDM’ing and warn them for mass RDM and go back to my original sit.

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred).

Denied by: Willy

Lilith

Demigod
Support Team
Aug 22, 2019
-I just really hate it when people jail players. It’s more of a way of saying “I have power over you, and this is how I can show it” than an actual punishment. Some of the other responses lacked details, like what you would do if the person continued to break the same rule after being warned.

ShosNov

Legend
DarkRP Moderator
Aug 24, 2019
I jailed a guy trying to mrdm? Is that really that bad?

Lilith

Demigod
Support Team
Aug 22, 2019
Just a personal opinion. I think it’s better to warn/kick/ban than to just put someone in time out like they’re a naughty child.

Scopes

Legend
DarkRP Moderator
Aug 30, 2019
Michigan
At least jailing is better then banning.

Lilith

Demigod
Support Team
Aug 22, 2019
I don’t think jailing someone for repeatedly cussing and saying the n-word after already warning them is better than a kick or ban.

Canadian

Legend
DarkRP Moderator
Aug 30, 2019
Ontario, Canada
-1 Seen you minge alot and had to deal with sits corresponding to you.

Im sorry, but I dont think youll be a good staff member for this team. Atleast at this time.

Imported

Legend
DarkRP Admin
Aug 11, 2018
+Support
+Microphone
+Active

-Support
-Bland Application
-Minge
-Small amount of ULX Experience

Overall: Major -Support

(I personally believe that you are not ready to be apart of the Gaming God's Staff team; despite the lack of ULX experience- the application is, 'barebones'. Not only that but I have seen you minging on the server time to time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.