What's new
Gaming Gods

From DarkRP to Rust, we're sure you're going to ❤️ it here.

• New content has been added to the DarkRP Server! Find out more at the Update Council here.
  • RUST has finally arrived to Gaming Gods. Join us today by visiting http://rust.gaminggods.org/.

Please note that this server is currently in OPEN BETA, which means that alot of changes and bugs are to be expected. Should you come across any bugs, please report them to the Issue Council at http://bugs.gaminggods.org/.

Thank You for all of you who have stuck with the Gaming Gods community through these past few weeks, we know it's been a long and tedious process, but our server has finally arrived. Throughout this process, we will ensure that we provide our entire community with full transparency to any modifications or additions that we make to the server.

For now, visit the server by visiting http://rust.gaminggods.org/.

Denied JoJoGraver2004's DarkRP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
User name: JoJoGraver2004

Your In-Game Name: JoJo MoMo

Your Steam Name: JoJoGraver2004

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102406814

Your Age: 15

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? Yes, I have a microphone and plan to use it.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? 4 days 5 hours

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? No

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? No

Tell us about yourself? I'm a very friendly person who really enjoys following the rules and would love to put some people in their place and I play a lot of video games and enjoy RP servers a lot, My favorite animal are Raccoons cause I can relate to them and sometimes I go AFK to facetime my girl

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? Y'all are missing staff and if you had good stuff to run your server properly then it would be more active and I love y'alls server and i believe i can provide that and even shout out your server to get more lovely people, I am young but don't let that affect your opinion about me

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? Pull them in a sit and warn them immediately for racism then if they do it can i'll give them a temp ban for 3 days

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? If they are to mass rdm then i'll perma ban but if it is 4 or less then ill ask everyone if i should verbal warn or log warn and then warn for RDM

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? I will figure out the exploit and address it to you and then warn them for using exploits

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? perma ban immediately and warn you

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? I will hold the sit temporarily and freeze the mass rdmer and take care of the sit and then deal with the mass rdmer while he's frozen

Situation #6: Another player from a large community comes onto the server, asking you, a staff member, to join their community as a staff member. They offer you some money to join their community as a reward for leaving ours. What would you do? Obviously not take it, it's not about the money, but let's be real, if we talking $1,000 or above I mean imagine a 15 year old with that much lmao but not gonna lie, I wouldn't leave, I've spent too much time and sweat on your good server to quite for some cash <3

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!, I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer able to edit this application and that this application has been finalized and does not require any changes., I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer eligible to submit any further applications until the first application that I have submitted has had a response to it.

Denied by: Ptilly

Canadian

Demigod
DarkRP Moderator
+1, I wouldn't mind giving you the chance of staff. We got to train you still if you get accepted. Below I've written some of the Situations you filled in that I wanted to clarify and correct.

Situation 2: Moderators do not have the accessibility to ban players for more then 3 weeks. For a mass rdmer it should be automatically be 1 week ban.

Situation 3: Exploiting of any kind is a ban from the server. Report it to a higher up to guage the ban level. If non are on, 1 week and itll probably be bumped up.

Situation 4: Ban for the max you can and tell a higher up about it. They should ban for a longer duration.

Situation 5: Depending on the sit you are currently taking, just freeze the party members. Go and deal fully with the mass rdmer cause they might LTAP (Leave to Avoid Punishment). You should have all the proof in the warns and it should be a quick ban. Then return back to the original sit and apologize for the wait!

ShosNov

Demigod
DarkRP Moderator
- Super bare application
- "very friendly person" yet you've been a cunt in game

+ Likes Raccoons
Also who the fuck are you talking to in your app? "I will figure out the exploit and address it to you" Who is you?

I'm sorry I've been a cunt and I haven't been on in a while, usually when I mean "you" I mean Ptilly cause he's the owner, I would really enjoy this role cause y'all need the help and I would enjoy being an admin because it will bring out the more mature side and I would not let anyone break the rules, Raccoons are superior but I don't want you to judge me on my past and let me express the future cause I haven't gotten on in a while and I just went through something and I believe becoming an admin and helping someone out would be good for me P.S. I've never made an application before and I'm trying my hardest so please don't judge me on that :D <3

Well I've been on recently but I was literally the only one on, I like staying up and their usually isn't admins on at 2 in the morning

ShosNov

Demigod
DarkRP Moderator
Damn so since only 1 person is on there has to be an admin? It's 1 admin per 10 players, usually an admins just playing rp style if there's less than 10. It's a weekday people got work and school why the fuck would we be on?

Ptilly

Poseidon
Founder
Your application has been denied. You agreed to the following checkbox, yet you clearly didn't create three non-spam posts, but it does look like you created two shoutbox posts. Oh, and those don't count, as the checkbox stated...

I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!

You may not re-apply due to your failure to read the clearly marked checkboxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.