What's new
Gaming Gods

From DarkRP to Rust, we're sure you're going to ❤️ it here.

• New content has been added to the DarkRP Server! Find out more at the Update Council here.
  • Changes are being made to Premium Membership. View more about these changes here.

Denied eaglesrock1's DarkRP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglesrock1

User name: eaglesrock1

Your In-Game Name: eaglesrock1

Your Steam Name: jocker95ed

Your Steam ID: 2440086

Your Age: 13

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? Yes, I have a microphone and plan to use it.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? A day

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? No

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? No

Tell us about yourself? I am cool

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? I would like to help your server from any trollers etc...

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? Take him/her somewhere where he can not say anything to anyone and tell him/her to stop nicely if he/her doesnt want to stop give a warning if he/her continues it will result to a ban.

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? Ask him why he/she is RDM'ing others if was RDM'ed then I would tell the other player why he/her RDM'ed the other player and they both have good reasons then I would give them a warning and if it continues then I would ban them.

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? Ban them right away.

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? I would ask them for what reason after that I would try to solve the solution.

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? I would finnish the sit then go and stop the RDM'ing.

Situation #6: Another player from a large community comes onto the server, asking you, a staff member, to join their community as a staff member. They offer you some money to join their community as a reward for leaving ours. What would you do? Tell I am ok and continue what I need to do in the server.

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!, I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer able to edit this application and that this application has been finalized and does not require any changes., I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer eligible to submit any further applications until the first application that I have submitted has had a response to it.

Denied by: Ptilly

Ptilly

Poseidon
Founder
Denied. You lied on the following agreement:

"I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!"

Additionally, you haven't been on the server for more than a day, and you're an alt of a previously banned user :).

You may not re-apply.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.