What's new
Gaming Gods

From DarkRP to Rust, we're sure you're going to ❤️ it here.

• New content has been added to the DarkRP Server! Find out more at the Update Council here.
  • RUST has finally arrived to Gaming Gods. Join us today by visiting http://rust.gaminggods.org/.

Please note that this server is currently in OPEN BETA, which means that alot of changes and bugs are to be expected. Should you come across any bugs, please report them to the Issue Council at http://bugs.gaminggods.org/.

Thank You for all of you who have stuck with the Gaming Gods community through these past few weeks, we know it's been a long and tedious process, but our server has finally arrived. Throughout this process, we will ensure that we provide our entire community with full transparency to any modifications or additions that we make to the server.

For now, visit the server by visiting http://rust.gaminggods.org/.

DarkRP Djcde5's DarkRP Staff Application

Djcde5

User name: Djcde5

Your In-Game Name: Djcde5

Your Steam Name: Djcde5

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68210935

Your Age: 14

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? Yes, I have a microphone and plan to use it.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? 4d

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? No

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? No

Tell us about yourself? Hello my name is Declan and my steam name is Djcde5, by since my name looks like I smashed the keyboard when I was five, most people call me "Dj" or "Hyper" (if they know my discord); I will respond to both.
I am in 8th grade and Homeschooled. I have been in scouting my whole life. I am a life scout. I am a very hard worker and since my recent leg injury I've been gaming like crazy. My hobbies are hunting, camping, swimming, Rubik's cube, biking, and gaming.
I've been gaming since I was four. Gary's mod caught my eye like no other game. I could do many things from building cars, planes, and bases. Once I looked at DarkRP I knew I was going to like it. You could build bases, raid I knew this was the game mode I was going to like the most.

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? I just got done with a different server that never had any staff members that ever did there job. They would never ban the right person. I've always liked this community the staff members actually did there job they banned the right people. They are very polite they handle the situation well. I would take great interest in applying to be apart of the staff team. This is the first server I was able to apply for because the no age limit that most other servers don't have. I think I would be a good member of the team because of the times I have access to getting online; I'm homeschooled. I've been on the server at times when staff are not, but rule breaking is occurring and I can't do anything about it other than take screenshots/videos and report them to staff members or the forums.

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? I would bring the player to a secluded area and ask why he is saying these things and ask him to stop. if he continues I would mute/gag them, if the racism happened again by the same person then he would get banned because the rules state "Racism is not tolerated" and they have already received a warning.
1.1 Discrimination: Discrimination of any kind, whether it be jokingly or not, is strongly forbidden.

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? I would bring the RDM'er and the people he has killed to a secluded area and ask the players he RDM to make sure he RDMED the other players. If he continues to RDM I will warn him and then if he continues I will kick him and then ban him for a while if he continues to RDM.

And tell other admins if necessary

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? I would bring the player to a place he can't escape and I would ask him how he did it so we can try and fix it and then give him a warning and if he continues to to exploit out of the map I will ban him for exploit for it is against the rules 1.5A: Exploiting/Glitching of any kind is strictly forbidden.

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? I would ban the player immediately for threatening TO DDOS the server and warn a Superior/owner about the threat.

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? I would freaze or jail the RDM'ER and then politely tell the person I'm with now that I need to deal with a bigger problem. Then teleport the RDM'ER to a secluded spot and check the logs to make sure he was RDM'ING and if he was I would ban him for Mass RDM'ING. Then go back to my other sit and ask him why he was abusing his job and give him a warning and tell him to stop. Then if he continues he will be banned for one week for exploiting.

Situation #6: Another player from a large community comes onto the server, asking you, a staff member, to join their community as a staff member. They offer you some money to join their community as a reward for leaving ours. What would you do? I would say no and immediately ban the player because in the rules it says 1.3. Spam/Advertising: Advertising any service, website, server, etc. is strictly forbidden. You will not be given any warnings, but instead instantly banned.

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!, I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer able to edit this application and that this application has been finalized and does not require any changes., I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer eligible to submit any further applications until the first application that I have submitted has had a response to it.

Canadian

Demigod
DarkRP Moderator
+1, I've seen you on all the time, wither I am online or not you have messaged me more than once about issues on the server and provided evidence. You seem very passionate about wanting to become staff as far as to getting people to spell check and re-read the application. No application is perfect and all the answers are valid in my opinion; regardless how "Short the answer is". If he hits the right answer it shouldn't matter. I have rarely, if any seen you minging/trolling on the server. When players ask for help you usually respond if its a general knowledge about the server type question. You have the hours and the posts. Everyone has to start someplace with staff, prior to this server or none at all, I think you will be able to learn and keep up with the rest of the team. It's a +1 from me.

Ptilly

Poseidon
Founder
Hiya,

I'd like to schedule you with an interview before we can move forward. I've messaged you for more information on how we can schedule this.
---
Community members, please continue to provide feedback during this time.

Last edited: