What's new
Gaming Gods

From DarkRP to Rust, we're sure you're going to ❤️ it here.

• New content has been added to the DarkRP Server! Find out more at the Update Council here.
  • Changes are being made to Premium Membership. View more about these changes here.

Denied Deathslayer's DarkRP Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathslayer

User name: Deathslayer

Your In-Game Name: Sup

Your Steam Name: Sup

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220377026

Your Age: 13

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? No, I do not have a microphone.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? 20 days

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? Yes

Tell us more about your previous administrating experience: On my previous server i Was a Head Admin And it was 1 server thats my experience and i did that for a about 5 months before the server shut down

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? No

Tell us about yourself? The reason why i enjoy Gmod so much is because i Think its a unique game in its own sense: Hobbies (Air force)
(Cooking) (Video Games)

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? I wish to become a staff member because of my Skills of leadership and Responsibilty I have learned this from a Air Force Pos Called the Air Cadets

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? Call Them/Tp Them to a Sit and warn them if they do Not Stop give them a warning if they keep doing it a kick And so on and so forth

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? I tell them Due to your RDM I Cant help you for people RDMing you back

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? I would Perm ban them Due to the servers rule of no exploits

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? Warn Them for a threat if they do not stop A temp ban and if they keep doing it Perm Ban

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? I would Give them a warning and Keep doing my duties as a admin

Situation #6: Another player from a large community comes onto the server, asking you, a staff member, to join their community as a staff member. They offer you some money to join their community as a reward for leaving ours. What would you do? I would Refuese the money Because i am loyal to my comentments And i will not leave if i Get the job

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred) Shoutbox comments do NOT count!, I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer able to edit this application and that this application has been finalized and does not require any changes., I understand that once I submit this application, I am no longer eligible to submit any further applications until the first application that I have submitted has had a response to it.

Denied by: Ptilly

Ptilly

Poseidon
Founder
It's not possible for you to have over 20 days. Not only that, but you didn't follow the directions. You specifically checked off: I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums.

Read the directions next time you jump from community to community making applications. You may not re-apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.