Denied ColourCode's DarkRP Staff Application

• Track updates to the DarkRP server by visiting the Update Council, located here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColourCode

Premium Member
Aug 22, 2019
User name: ColourCode

Your In-Game Name: CC ColourCode

Your Steam Name: [GG] ColourCode

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137316304

Your Age: 14

Staff Referral/Endorsement: None

Do you have a microphone and plan to use it? Yes, I have a microphone and plan to use it.

How long have you been playing on our DarkRP Server? Currently 21 Hours In The Making Of This Application.

Have you ever administrated on a DarkRP server before? Yes

Tell us more about your previous administrating experience: I have administrated on past DarkRP server's before. I was a superadmin on PlayFree RP. I was also developing many servers in the making. I've been staff on GetSchwiftyRP etc.

Have you applied on any other gaming communities/servers within the past week? No

Do you have any experience using the ULX administration suite? Yes

How much experience do you have using ULX? What specific commands are you aware of? How much time have you had using ULX? I have alot of experience using ULX, I know basically every command. I am aware of !ban, !kick, !warn (Technically warn is not a original command in the ULX it is a addon for it.) Also many others.

Tell us about yourself? I am a 14 year old male, I live in the states, my favorite hobbies I would have to say is skateboarding and playing video games. Most part though I am focused on school I would like to get my GED and go to college to get my doctor's degree. I like garry's mod alot because it is a game where you can roleplay and have fun with other online players. Also for a 14 year old I do have a semi-deep voice as I have reached puberty (Just a Note).

Why do you wish to become a Staff Member on the Gaming Gods DarkRP server? I would wish to become staff on Gaming God's DarkRP server because I have alot of experience dealing with reports and complaints from players, I also have good leadership skills. I also like taking the time to help the players on the server whenever they need help whether it's a bug or they cannot figure something out.

Situation #1: You see a player going around to other players in the server, saying racial slurs and other excessive profanity. What do you do? I would give the player saying the racial slurs jail time or if needed a gag/mute and if the player goes to far maybe ban him if needed.

Situation #2: A player is complaining about RDM in chat. Upon using our logs system, you notice that the player has been going around RDM'ing other players. What do you do? I would bring the person RDM'ing to a sit room therefore to keep him from RDMing anyone else and then I would give them a warning or ban if needed.

Situation #3: A player is using certain exploits to exit the map/admin room. What would you do? I would see if I did have any reports on him and spectate him, But if I saw him do it then I would ban him because exploits are NOT allowed in the server.

Situation #4: A player is threatening to DDoS the server. What would you do? I would perm ban him, Or If I couldn't I would get a higher up to for me.

Situation #5: Yourself and all other staff members on the server are occupied with administration sits. While you are in an admin sit with another player who was abusing their job, players are mass RDM'ing on the server. What would you do? I would try to call for someone else to handle that situation but if there is no one I would try to make the situation up and then handle the Mass RDM’ing and ban them all 1 by 1 and if there was someone to handle the situation faster then I would help them ban the RDMer's

Have you written a detailed description for each of the situations listed above? Yes

Have you fully read the listed rules and guidelines at the top of the application? Yes

Please confirm the following: I understand that falsifying my application can and will result in a permanent ban from all Gaming Gods services (Website/Steam Group/Discord/Server(s))., I have ALREADY posted three, non-spam/hello posts, in the forums. (Can either be a reply to a thread, or preferrably a new thread. Introductions preferred).

Denied by: Willy

Reactions: sonofjesuschrist

Scopes

Legend
DarkRP Moderator
Aug 30, 2019
Michigan
Neutral

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros : You Seem Chill. And your app is pretty decent.

Cons: No referrals / Don't know you much. But... I might change if you get a referral from a staff :p

zShock1224

Gaming God
Co-Founder
Premium Member
Jul 31, 2018
How is it a con to not have a referral, I see it more as a bonus lmao.

• Love it!
Reactions: Ptilly

Lilith

Demigod
Support Team
Aug 22, 2019
-+I don’t really know you and your application was decent, so I’m not sure.
-1 Your recent DMs helped me make up my mind. You’re creepy and I don’t feel comfortable having you on the team. :^)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian

zShock1224

Gaming God
Co-Founder
Premium Member
Jul 31, 2018
So my issue is with situation #5, if there are players mass RDMing then you must deal with that first. Just let the person you were in a sit with during the incident that there are mass RDMers and that you'll be right back. Deal with the problem and go right back to the person waiting.

GoldfishKDA

Legend
DarkRP Moderator
Aug 17, 2019
+1 Chill guy, knows the rules and hes improved a lot since his last application. GJ

Imported

Legend
DarkRP Admin
Aug 11, 2018
+Support
+Active
+Microphone
+Previous Experience using ULX

-Support
-Bland Responses to Situation questions.
-Previously Banned / Warned
-Inappropriate

Overall: -Support. (I hope you read the rules, as you were previously banned by the Owner. And then argued with him. )

Last edited:

Willy

Legend
Staff Manager
Aug 17, 2019
The situational questions are lacking in some areas and it's not that application I'm looking for when hiring new staff members. I'm looking for people who go above and beyond and I believe you have fallen short once again. In these next two weeks, I'd try improving your attitude, in-game status quo and other things you might think help. But as of now,

Your application has been DENIED

You may re apply in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.